Successful community banks will empower every employee with the skills and authority to achieve their most important task: take care of every customer at every opportunity.
Every employee should be able to:
• Tell everyone the Bank’s 5 year vision.
• Clearly understand their job function and its purpose.
• Understand how their job contributes to the Bank’s success.
• Make recommendations to improve their job or processes.
Every manager, beginning with the CEO, should be able to:
• Understand the Enterprise Risk Management issues in developing programs and services.
• Demand superlative performance from all employees.
• Ban the term “it’s always been done this way.”
• Encourage open and frank discussions on how to build a great bank.Type your paragraph here.